1126P-2 Portable Indicator
For more information on purchasing this product please contact Meriam at 216.281.1100
The 1126P-2 is designed for portable applications. Typical examples are periodic measurements of the pressure drop across filters, balancing of flow rates in heating and cooling systems and checking of back flow prevention devices. When used as a flow measuring device, the instrument normally comes with a 0-100% square root scale. With all flow elements designed for the same differential, multiplying the scale reading by the primary element’s full flow design value gives readings directly in flow units. Scales in flow inches of H20, PSI and metric units are also available.
Meriam’s 1126P-2 consists of an 1126 D/P Indicator with 3-valve manifold and piping, 2 hoses and quick disconnects.Each instrument system is assembled as a complete package with all the accessories mounted in a rugged, light weight case.
For More Information on How to Purchase this Product Contact [email protected] or Call 216.281.1100
Provides Standard System Accuracy
- 30" w.c. range 1.50% FS
- 50" w.c. thru 500 PSID range 0.75% FS
- Operating Temperature: -60°F to +200°F
Ease of Use
- 3-valve manifold and piping
- 2 hoses and quick disconnects
- Assembled as a complete package with all the accessories mounted in a rugged, light weight case
- Periodic measurements of the pressure drop across filters
- Balancing of flow rates in heating and cooling systems
- Checking of back flow prevention devices