M200LS Lab Standard Smart Manometer
Meriam’s M200LS Lab Standard Smart Manometer offers the best available pressure measurement accuracy in a portable, handheld format. The NIST traceable accuracy is typically ±0.01% of F.S. within the temperature range of 15 to 30° C and ±0.025% F.S. between -20 to 15° C and 30 to 50° C. Pressure ranges from 28″ H2O F.S. to 500 PSIG F.S. are available.
M2 pressure sensors are available to measure gauge, differential, absolute or vacuum pressure. The display can read out in any of eleven pressure units or can be linearly scaled for special user units. An adjustable damping feature minimizes the effects of pulsating pressures.
A Min/Max function captures the extremes of pulsating or varying pressure signals and a Hold function can freeze the display at any point of interest. Auto Record documents up to 240 readings for future recall.
For More Information on How to Purchase this Product Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 216.281.1100
- Accuracy of ±0.01% Full Scale between 15 and 30° C, ±0.025% Full Scale between -20 to 15° C and 30 to 50° C
- Pressure ranges from 10" H2O F.S. to 3000 PSIG F.S. are available
Numerous Field, Plant and Lab Applications
- Leak testing for low pressure gas systems
- Pressure drop monitoring across filters
- Designed to handle tough applications
Ease of Use
- Auto record documents up to 240 readings for future recall
- Can be recalibrated in the field
Measures Various Types of Pressure
RIO4000 RTD Measure and Simulate Module for MFT4000Read more
MFT4000 CE IS Multi Function Modular Calibrator / HART® Communicator$1,200.00–$3,000.00 Select options
TIO0110 Thermocouple Measurement and Simulation Module for MFT 4000Read more
M203 Altimeter & Air Speed Indicator Tester$30.00–$1,850.00 View products