M202 Precision Absolute Manometer Calibrator
$1,700.00 – $1,850.00
AI0017: + 0.02% FS, Intrinsically Safe (cULus and ATEX)
AI0038: + 0.015% FS from 0 to 19.337 PSIA (0 to 1000.0 mm Hg Absolute; + 0.025% FS from 0 to 38.674 PSIA (0 to 2000.0 mm Hg Absolute), Intrinsically Safe (cULus and ATEX)
Meriam’s model M202 Precision Absolute Manometer brings calibration bench accuracy to a portable, handheld unit. This combination of accuracy and fluid compatibility makes the M202 ideal for environmental, test or real-time process measurements of pressure relative to absolute zero. General Purpose (G.P.) and Intrinsically Safe (I.S.) models are available.
The M202 includes features for minimum and maximum (Min/Max) value capture, tare readings and user selectable engineering units. A selectable altitude function allows users to enter site altitude above sea level in order to display local barometric pressure or barometric pressure corrected to sea level. User referenced altitude (referenced to map or trig markers) or altitude based on US Standard Atmosphere of 1962 can be selected for display. Using the altitude function with the Min/Max and Tare features makes the M202 very useful as a surveyor’s tool to accurately measure changes in altitude.
This product is an updated version of the 355.
For More Information on How to Purchase this Product Contact [email protected] or Call 216.281.1100
- Accuracy of ±0.25% Full Scale for M100
- Accuracy of ±0.10% Full Scale for M101
- No temperature effect over operating range 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to +50°C)
Numerous Field, Plant and Lab Applications
- Leak testing for low pressure gas systems
- Pressure drop monitoring across filters
- Designed to handle tough applications
Ease of Use
- Contrast adjustment for best viewing
- User enabled automatic shut-off to save battery life
- Recalibrate in the field
A Wide Variety of Materials
- Corrosives compatible with 316SS