Pressure Modules for MFT 4000, 4005, 4010
For more information on purchasing this product please contact Meriam at 216.281.1100
Pressure Sensor Modules from Meriam Process Technologies are available in a several types and ranges to provide the ultimate in flexibility and convenience for portable calibration standards. Calibration coefficients for all modules are stored in non-volatile sensor module memory. This means any pressure module can be used in any Meriam MFT without manual programming of coefficients. Engineering units, including PSI, centimeters or inches of H2O (at 4°C, 20°C, or 60°F), kg/cm2, kPa, mBars, Bars, millimeters, inches of Hg (at 0°C ref. temp) and oz/in2 are all selectable from the MFT keypad.
Click here to learn more about Meriam’s line of MFT Calibrators/HART® Communicators.
For More Information on How to Purchase this Product Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 216.281.1100
- NIST traceable accuracy of ± 0.025% FS
- All effects of linearity, hysteresis, repeatability and temperature from 23° F to 122° F
Ease of Use
- Several types and ranges are available
- Modules are completely interchangeable to facilitate most pressure testing needs
- Can be recalibrated in the field
Included for Quality Assurance Purposes
- NIST Certificate
- Calibration Data