24D/25D Flange Mount Accutube
For more information on purchasing this product please contact Meriam at 216.281.1100
The Accutube Series 24D Standard Probe is constructed of 316LSS probe and 316SS flange. The instrument flange is 1 1/4″ 150# to 2500# ANSI flange standard (2 3/8″ probe has 2 1/2″ 150# flange.) The Series 24D probe is single-mount supported and installs through a carbon steel mounting flange and weldolet. The Series 24D Accutube is factory-fitted with mounting hardware complete. Series 24D Accutubes for line sizes 2″ through 72″ are available.
The Accutube Series 25D Standard Probe is constructed of 316LSS probe and a 316SS instrument flange. The instrument flange is 1 1/4″ 150# to 2500# ANSI flange standard (2 3/8″ probe has 2 1/2″ 150# flange). Series 25D probe is double mount-supported. This Accutube is provided complete with mounting flange and weldolet and a thredolet for double mounting. The Series 25D Accutube is factory fitted with 1/2″ FNPT connections and is shipped with mounting hardware complete. Series 25D Accutubes for line sizes 2″ through 72″ are available.
For More Information on How to Purchase this Product Contact email@example.com or Call 216.281.1100
Impressive Accuracy & Repeatability
- +1% of rate accuracy
- +0.1% repeatability
- Pressure / temperature limit: 1500 PSIG Max. @ 190°F max
Ease of Use & Installation
- Perfect for gas, liquid, vapor and steam applications
- Can be used with pipe work or duct work
- Simple installation and maintenance
- Bi-directional flow sensing
Efficiency Saves Time and Money
- Low permanent head loss saves energy and cost
- Multiple tube design offers superior strength and clog resistance
- Integral 3-Valve head option saves installation piping and transmitter mounting time
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.