M1500 Analog Pressure Transmitter
For more information on purchasing this product please contact Meriam at 216.281.1100
Meriam’s M1500 Analog Pressure Transmitter is ideal for a variety of pressure and flow measurement applications from 10″ H20 to 3000 PSI Full Scale. The user may configure the M1500 for 0 – 5 VDC or 4 – 20 mA output. Two SPST opto switches are included.
Choose from differential (dry/dry or wet/wet), gauge, compound or absolute pressure types. Typical NIST traceable digital accuracy is ± 0.035 % of F.S. including all effects of linearity, repeatability, hysteresis and temperature from –20 °C to 50 °C (–4 °F to 122 ° F).
For wider pressure range requirements, the M1502 with digital output incorporates two pressure sensors. Most combinations of AI or CI type pressure sensors are supported. The M1502 reduces purchase price and installation costs when multiple pressure measurements are needed.
For More Information on How to Purchase this Product Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 216.281.1100
- ± 0.035 % of Full Scale
- 10" H20 to 3000 PSI Full Scale
- No effect from –20 °C to 50 °C (–4 °F to 122 ° F).
Ease of Use
- Convenient set up using USB connection and Meriam Setup Utility
- Recalibrate in the field using suitable reference standards and Meriam setup utility
- Compact size: 4.75" L × 2.125" W × 1.25" H
- Panel and DIN rail mounting options
Choose from Pressure Types
- Differential, Gauge, Compound or Absolute