M2000 Series Smart Manometer (Industrial)
$1,115.00 – $2,050.00
Meriam’s M2000 Digital Calibrator is a portable pressure instrument that offers flexible features to help meet the demand of your everyday pressure measurement needs. The M2000 features NIST traceable accuracy ± 0.025 % of a Full-Scale standard on each device. Pressure sensors both non-isolated and isolated (316SS) measure absolute, differential, compound.
A significant benefit of the M2000 is its ability to measure a second pressure range with the addition of a Meriam Tethered Sensor (MTS). Choose from any available pressure sensor type and range and connect your accessory MTS via a locking tether cable. See our attached data sheet for available pressure ranges.
With an easy to use and intuitive interface, the M2000 offers fast and simple operation. Mobile data logging allows for computer-free use when measuring out in the field.
Add Data Log Pro to expand on the M2000 data logging capabilities. Data Log Pro adds the ability to store up to 128 log files or 100,000 data points while also giving you the ability to modify data log options and settings.
- Damping to stabilize fluctuating pressure signals
- 6-digit display resolution
- MeriSuite CG software Lite installed
- Mobile Data Logging and computer configuration, calibration and a data logging application. No computer required while taking measurements.
- One fixed sensor and one optional interchangeable accessory sensor
- Leak Test function
- Relief Valve Test
- Battery life display (0% to 100%)
- USB connection
- Protective Red Boot
- Compound, Absolute and Differential pressure sensors
- Wide variety of ranges available: -14.5 psi to 300 psi
- Min/Max pressure capture and hold function
- RTD (Temperature) accessory sensor option class A PT 100 available
- Temperature Accuracy ± 0.15 + 0.002 ltl C°
- Measurement range of -50 C° to 250 C°
- Pressure transmitter calibration
- Leak testing for low pressure gas systems
- Pressure drop monitoring across filters
- Monitoring vacuum on condensers and pumps
- CPAP and BIPAP testing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.