M2001 Rotary Gas Meter Tester
$1,800.00 – $2,400.00
Meriam M2001 makes drop testing Rotary (Natural) Gas Meters easy. Hardware options protect the M2001 from one sided overpressure. The unit comes with either a brass push-to-read valve or stainless 3 valve manifold.
- Displays live DP reading and at the end of the test it will display a true average of the DP.
- Unit will give you the total time elapsed and you can toggle between the minimum and maximum pressures.
- 316SS media isolated pressure sensors to suit a wide range of applications
- Features damping to stabilize fluctuating pressure signals.
- This device ships with calibration certificate traceable to NIST
- Intrinsically Safe options available
- Mobile data logging – no computer required while taking measurements-available with optional MTS
- One (1) fixed sensor
- Backlight with 4 levels: Off, Low, Medium, High
- Battery life display (0 % to 100%)
- USB communication
- Measure ranges up to: 3000 psi compound, 1000 psi absolute, and 500 psi differential with optional MTS; The fixed sensors offers select ranges in differential pressure
- Min/Max pressure capture
- meriSuite application for configuration, calibration, and data logging application
- RTD (Temperature) accessory sensor option with MTS
- Protective red boot
- Optional pressure fittings, and hand pump kit
Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
Class I, Div. 1 Groups A,B,C,D, T4 Class I, Zone 0
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.