M2003 Series Smart Manometer (Industrial)
Our Meriam brand Altimeter/Indicated Air Speed Tester is used for testing and calibration of altimeter and air speed instruments. It accurately measures pressure from 0 to 30 psi or 0 to 100 psi relative to absolute zero.
In Pressure mode, the M2003 displays pressure in a variety of Customary and SI measurement units. Selecting the ALT or IAS switches the M2003 to Altitude mode for us in checking altimeter instrumentation. Customary or SI measurement units for Altitude and Indicated Air Speed are selectable by the customer.
A time leak test function is standard for Pressure mode. Customers set the test period and the test. The M2003 displays Minimum, Maximum, and Live Measurements. The leak rate per minute upon completion.
Features on Altimeter/Indicated Speed Tester – Accuracy ± 0.02% FS + 0.005% Reading
- Altitude displayed in feet or meters
- Indicated Air Speed in MPH, KNOTS, KM/H
- Corrections for Altitude and Sea Level
- Backlight and 4 levels: Off, Low, Med, High
- Battery charge display (0 to 100%)
- Min/Max pressure capture
- RTD (Temperature) accessory sensor option with MTS
- Compound, Absolute, and Differential pressure sensors – available with optional MTS
- Protective red boot
- Optional pressure fittings and hand pump kit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
M200LS Lab Standard Smart Manometer$1,500.00 – $1,900.00 Select options
MFT4000 CE IS Multi Function Modular Calibrator / HART® Communicator$1,200.00 – $3,000.00 Select options
M202 Precision Absolute Manometer Calibrator – DISCONTINUED/NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASESelect options
M2001 Rotary Gas Meter Tester$1,800.00 – $2,400.00 Select options