M200DI Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Smart Manometer
$1,600.00 – $2,034.00
M200DI Wet/Wet Accessories is now discontinued and no longer available for purchase
Meriam’s M200-DI handheld Smart Manometer for liquids brings high accuracy to wet/wet differential pressure applications such as wet gas measurement. Potentially corrosive or wet gasses are also handled by the M200-DI. Wetted parts are 316L SS with Viton O-rings (consult factory for other materials). The M200-DI features NIST traceable accuracy of ± 0.05% FS (± 0.025% FS optional) independent of temperature effect from 23° to 122 °F for Intrinsically Safe models. The accuracy statement is good from -4 ° to 122 °F for general purpose models.
M200 pressure ranges are available from 0 – 1 PSID to 0 – 500 PSID. All ranges are rated for 1000 PSI common mode pressure. HI side overpressure rating is 3X F.S. while the LO side overpressure rating is 3X F.S. or 150 PSI, whichever is less. Optional flushing ports (pending) allow solvent clean-out of P1 and P2 ports or can be used to vent air from the connecting tubing of liquid applications.
Product comes standard with Viton O-Rings (consult factory for other options)
For More Information on How to Purchase this Product Contact email@example.com or Call 216.281.1100
- Accuracy of ±0.05% Full Scale
- Accuracy of ±0.025% Full Scale (OPTIONAL)
- No temperature effect over operating range
Numerous Field, Plant and Lab Applications
- Handles wet/wet differential pressure applications
- Potentially corrosive or wet gasses are also handled
- Optional flushing ports available
Ease of Use
- Can read in any of 11 pressure units
- Document up to 240 readings to reduce paperwork and field time
- Can be recalibrated in the field for zero, span and linearity
All Models Include
- Protective Red Boot
- 4 AA Alkaline batteries
- User's Manual
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.