M204 Series Smart Manometer (Medical)
Meriam’s M204 Smart Manometer brings high precision and value to handheld, digital manometer users. The M204 features NIST traceable accuracy of ± 0.05 % (0.025 % optional) of Full Scale, independent of temperature effect, at the lowest prices available. Pressure ranges from 10” H2O FS to 3000 psig FS are available.
M204 pressure sensors are available to measure gauge, differential, absolute or vacuum pressure. The display can read out in any of eleven pressure units or can be linearly scaled for special user units. Differential models offer a square root flow function to display flow rate in user defined units.
An adjustable damping feature minimizes the effects of pulsating pressures. A Min/Max function captures the extremes of pulsating or varying pressure signals and a Hold function can freeze the display at any point of interest. Auto Record documents up to 240 readings for future recall.
- Anywhere accuracy
- 6 digits of display precision
- Differential pressure measurements down to 0.0050 inches of water column
- Absolute and gauge pressure measurements
- Vacuum measurements for sterilizers
- Blood pressure instrument testing
- Pressure ranges for facilities testing (medical gases)
- 316 SS compatible with most media
- Medical gases
- Biological fluids
- Data logging
- 25 optional pressure ranges and 11 selectable pressure units