M400 Single Sensor, Handheld Pressure Transmitter Calibrator / Data Logger (Rental)
For more information on renting this product please contact Meriam at 216.281.1100
Meriam’s M4 Series Handheld Precision Calibrator / Data Logger delivers an impressive array of features, functions and an impressive accuracy specification. The M400 includes one pressure sensor and one mA/V instrument. Choose from differential, gauge, compound or absolute pressure types and ranges from 10″ H2O to 3000 PSIG full scale.
Need two ranges for wider utility? The M402 can be configured with any two compound or absolute type sensors. Accuracy is ±0.025% of Full Scale. Accuracy is maintained over operating temperatures from -20° to +50° C (-4° to +122° F). Data Logging is standard on all M4 Series models.
With its impressive accuracy and handheld convenience the M4 Series Calibrator/Data Logger is used in medical device manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and laboratory settings and anywhere accuracy counts.
For More Information on How to Purchase this Product Contact email@example.com or Call 216.281.1100
- Lead Time: 4-6 Wks
- Single Pressure Sensor, includes soft carrying case, lead set, batteries, SD card, manual; '+/- 0.025% Full Scale (Typical). Statement includes all affects of linearity, repeatability, hysteresis and temperature from -20º to +50º C (-4º to +122º F)
- Accuracy is ±.025% of Full Scale
- Accuracy maintained over wide temperature range
- Wide variety of pressure options
Data Logging Capabilities Standard
- Log data to dedicated 4GB SD card and retrieve via USB port
- Free PC application for creating standard .csv files
Ease of Use
- Easy to use intuitive interface
- Large backlight with easy to read display
- Field updatable via USB
- Sensor Weight: 1.5 - 1.8 lbs
- Enclosure: 8.5" L x 3.75" W x 2.25" D
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.