MFC5150 HART® Communicator
The MFC5150 HART® Communicator is the latest addition to Meriam’s product line of hand-held calibrators and field communicators. Available in ATEX (intrinsically safe) and Non-ATEX models, the MFC5150 directly reads Device Descriptions without any translations or subscriptions, enabling communication to take place with any registered or unregistered HART® device. This ensures your HART® transmitter will connect, regardless of brand or model.
- The MFC5150 is built on the SDC-625 infrastructure and runs Windows CE.
- With a 1 GHz processor and an 4 GB Micro SD card, this HART® communicator is ideal for all of your data storage needs.
- The 4.3 inch touchscreen provides excellent anti-glare viewing, allowing for comfortable mobile use in darkness or in bright sunlight.
- All functions are easily navigated via the full QWERTY keyboard and intuitive icons similar to that of a smart phone.
- The handheld HART device also features hyperlink menu paths, teachable device specific shortcuts, instant on, multiple languages, help context, video’s and TAB access to panes just like on a computer.
Each unit includes: Docking Station with Universal Power Adapters, HART® Lead Kit, Rechargeable Battery Pack, USB Cable and SD Card, Soft Carrying Case, Hand Strap, Quick Start Guide.
For more information on how to purchase the MFC5150 HART® Communicator contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216.281.1100
MFC5150 HART® Communicator Resources
- Product Data Sheet
- Reader's Choice Article
- Factory Loaded DDs
- Product User Manual
- YouTube Intro Video
- FC Manager User's Manual
- FC Manager Installation Instructions (Includes Software Download)
- FC Manager Local Library Update
- Country Approval Certificate: South Africa
- Country Approval Certificate: Brazil
- Country Approval Certificate: South Korea
- Current Software Revisions
- EC Declaration of Conformity
- EC Declaration of Conformity To EMC Directive 2004/108/EC
- Quick Start Guide - English
- Quick Start Guide - Chinese
- Quick Start Guide - French
- Quick Start Guide - German
- Quick Start Guide - Italian
- Quick Start Guide - Japanese
- Quick Start Guide - Korean
- Quick Start Guide - Portuguese
- Quick Start Guide - Russian
New Features Include
- Full suspend/resume functionality
- Improved user GUI interaction (data entry, screen response, gesturing, HART® beat)
- Repolling for HART® devices
- Hot Key Menu
Standard Features Include
- Reads manufacturers' DDs in their native format from any HART® registered or unregistered device, eliminating the need for translations
- ATEX (Intrinsically Safe) and Non-ATEX models available
- XL Battery enabling 10 hrs continuous use minimum at 100% backlight, 30 days minimum while off and 1 year minimum in Storage with battery removed
- Charging cradle with USB connection
- No subscriptions required
- Commission devices
- Reconfiguration for process changes
- Troubleshoot devices with HART®
Ease of Use
- Quick start up and connect
- On demand help menus
- Manage device information through PC connection
MFC5150 HART® COMMUNICATOR: Accessories$35.00–$575.00 View products
MFT4000 CE IS Multi Function Modular Calibrator / HART® Communicator$1,200.00–$3,000.00 Select options
Pressure Modules for MFT 4000, 4005, 4010Read more
TIO0110 Thermocouple Measurement and Simulation Module for MFT 4000Read more