PIT5000 Pipeline Integrity Tester is Discontinued – It is replaced with our new HydroPneumatic Tester (HPT100)
PIT5000 is no longer available. It has been replaced with our new Hydro/Pneumatic Tester (HPT100), https://www.meriam.com/product/hydropneumatic-tester/ for more information.
This item is discontinued please see our new Hydro/Pneumatic Tester
The Meriam PIT5000 is the premier instrument for conducting and documenting pipeline hydrostatic pressure tests. This device replaces your bulky and fragile dead weight pressure testers, pressure chart recorders, and temperature chart recorders with a rugged all-in-one solution.
The PIT5000 incorporates our proven, NIST-traceable pressure and temperature measurement technology with our patented* system to provide reliable, automated data collection and storage of the following:
- Pipe pressure
- Pipe and ambient temperatures
- Total pump stroke count and volume calculation
Additionally, during the test, the PIT5000 provides you with the following visual assistance:
- Real-time pressure and temperature plotting
- Real-time stroke vs. pressure plotting
- Real-time, configurable, alarm indicators
Test reports are automatically generated in two convenient formats, PDF and XLSX.
The PIT5000 will pay for itself many times over by reducing time for set-up, tear-down and eliminating tedious, error prone manual data collection. In addition the real-time graphs allow you to see exactly what is happening, and focus on what is important, during the entire test process.
*Patents: USA 8,935,106 CAN 2,756,486
For More Information on How to Purchase this Product Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 216.281.1100
- Durable composite case with built-in wheels and collapsible handle, water resistant, hinged lid with latches (and a lock hole), with a pneumatic lift arm to prevent accidental closure
- Simplified control panel with Power, Computer, and Measure connection areas and keyboard
- Power area: two 12 V dc sockets (one locking), voltage input meter, and power switch
- Computer area: two dedicated USB ports to connect a memory stick and/or mouse
- Measure area: one male Ralston Quick-Test™ pressure connection, two M12 RTD connections, one M12 stroke counter connection
- Zippered documentation pouch to hold important paperwork
- Ruggedized computer with large color screen and industrial keyboard with touchpad
- NIST-traceable Meriam pressure and temperature measurement technology
- Meriam patented system provides reliable, automated data collection and storage, including test reports. Additionally, the software provides real-time graphs of pressure and temperature.
Features: Gear Bag
- One (1) 150 ft pressure hose with female Ralston Quick-Test™ pressure connections and adapter
- Two (2) 150 ft cables with mating M12 connectors
- One (1) 150 ft cable for pump stroke counter with fork terminals and mating M12 connector
- One (1) 25 ft 12 V dc cable with ring terminals and locking connector
- One (1) 115 V ac to 12 V dc power supply (charger assembly)
- Two (2) RTD Probes
- One (1) Quick-Test × 1/4” Male NPT Adapter
- Working pressure: 0 psi to 3300 psi
- Working temperature: 32 °F to 95 °F (0 °C to 35 °C)
- Storage temperature: 32 °F to 122 °F (0 °C to 50 °C)
- Pressure Accuracy: * ± 1.65 psi
- Temperature accuracy: * ± 1.64 °F (± 0.91 °C), including RTD probe
- Voltage output: +5 V dc to normally open, dry contacts (customers supply the dry contacts for pump stroke counting)
- Dimensions (approx.): PIT5000: 25” × 20” × 12”
Gear bag: 24” × 12” × 12” (flexible for all wires, cables, and hoses)
- Weight (approx.): PIT5000: 42 lbs
Gear bag: 32 lbs
- Power options: Two 12 V dc sockets (one locking) which can be powered from the supplied 115 V ac to 12 V dc power supply/charger or a 12 V dc battery (optional or user supplied) using the supplied 25 ft locking cable.
Both 12 V dc sockets can be used simultaneously for a short time to transfer power from one source to another, to provide uninterrupted power during a hydrostatic test.
- * includes all effects of pressure, temperature, and hysteresis over the specified working temperature of 32 °F to 95 °F (0 °C to 35 °C)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.