Series 20T: SINGLE MOUNT
Meriam Process Technologies’ Accutube® brand multi-port averaging pitot tubes are the smart choice when ease of installation, cost-effective operation and accurate flow measurement is a priority. Four standard models include Inline, Insertion, Flanged and Wet Tap. Accutubes are designed to handle your tough applications and are available in Steel Steel and Brass.
The Series 20T is a standard probe Accutube with single mount support. The 21T offers double mount support. They are both constructed of stainless steel and brass and install through a single packing gland and thredolet. Both are factory fitted with 1/8″ NPT connections and mounting hardware comes standard. The 20T is available in sizes 1″ through 30″ and the 21T is available in sizes 3” through 42”.
To order a 21T Double Mount Accutube please call 1.216.281.1100 or 1.800.817.7849.
- 1-2 Weeks
Impressive Accuracy & Repeatability
- +1% of rate accuracy
- +0.1% repeatability
- Pressure: 1500 PSIG, Temperature: 800° F
Ease of Use & Installation
- Perfect for gas, steam, liquid and vapor applications
- Can be used with pipe work or duct work
- Simple installation and maintenance
- Bi-directional flow sensing
Efficiency Saves Time and Money
- Low permanent head loss saves energy and cost
- Multiple tube design offers superior strength and clog resistance
- Integral 3-Valve head option saves installation piping and transmitter mounting time
40H to 43H Insertion Accutube with Integral 3-Valve HeadRead more
Series 33T Low Pressure Accutube and Wet Tap Mounting AssembliesRead more
Series 11A Inline Type Accutube For Schedule 80 Pipe and PVCRead more
Series 10A Inline Type Accutube For Schedule 40 or Type K Copper Lines Only$175.00–$630.00 Select options