Series 20T: SINGLE MOUNT
$239.00 – $1,126.00
Meriam Process Technologies’ Accutube® brand multi-port averaging pitot tubes are the smart choice when ease of installation, cost-effective operation and accurate flow measurement is a priority. Four standard models include Inline, Insertion, Flanged and Wet Tap. Accutubes are designed to handle your tough applications and are available in Steel Steel and Brass.
The Series 20T is a standard probe Accutube with single mount support. The 21T offers double mount support. They are both constructed of stainless steel and brass and install through a single packing gland and thredolet. Both are factory fitted with 1/8″ NPT connections and mounting hardware comes standard. The 20T is available in sizes 1″ through 30″ and the 21T is available in sizes 3” through 42”.
To order a 21T Double Mount Accutube please call 1.216.281.1100 or 1.800.817.7849.
- 1-2 Weeks
Impressive Accuracy & Repeatability
- +1% of rate accuracy
- +0.1% repeatability
- Pressure: 1500 PSIG, Temperature: 800° F
Ease of Use & Installation
- Perfect for gas, steam, liquid and vapor applications
- Can be used with pipe work or duct work
- Simple installation and maintenance
- Bi-directional flow sensing
Efficiency Saves Time and Money
- Low permanent head loss saves energy and cost
- Multiple tube design offers superior strength and clog resistance
- Integral 3-Valve head option saves installation piping and transmitter mounting time
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Series 11A Inline Type Accutube For Schedule 80 Pipe and PVCRead more
40H to 43H Insertion Accutube with Integral 3-Valve HeadRead more
Series 10A Inline Type Accutube For Schedule 40 or Type K Copper Lines Only$175.00 – $630.00 Select options
Series 22L/23L High Pressure, Insertion Type AccutubeRead more