Series 22L/23L High Pressure, Insertion Type Accutube
For more information on purchasing this product please contact Meriam at 216.281.1100
Series 22L Accutube – Single Mount. The Accutube Series 22L Probe is constructed of a 316LSS cast head and a 316LSS probe. The Series 22L probe has single-mounted support and installs through a single packing gland and thredolet. The Series 22L Accutube is factory-fitted with 1/2 NPT connections and is shipped with mounting hardware complete and is available for line sizes 2″ through 42″.
Series 23L Accutube – Double Mount. The Accutube Series 23L probe is constructed of a 316LSS cast head and a 316LSS probe and is double supported. The Accutube is provided complete with packing gland and two thredolets. The Series 23L Accutube is factory-fitted with 1/2 NPT connections and is shipped with mounting hardware complete and is available for line sizes 2″ through 72″.
For More Information on How to Purchase this Product Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 216.281.1100
Impressive Accuracy & Repeatability
- +1% of rate accuracy
- +0.1% repeatability
- Pressure / temperature limit: 1500 PSIG Max. @ 800°F
Ease of Use & Installation
- Perfect for gas, liquid, vapor and steam applications
- Can be used with pipe work or duct work
- Simple installation and maintenance
- Bi-directional, High pressure / temperature insertion type flow sensing
Efficiency Saves Time and Money
- Low permanent head loss saves energy and cost
- Multiple tube design offers superior strength and clog resistance
- Integral 3-Valve head option saves installation piping and transmitter mounting time
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Series 11A Inline Type Accutube For Schedule 80 Pipe and PVCRead more
Series 10A Inline Type Accutube For Schedule 40 or Type K Copper Lines Only$175.00 – $630.00 Select options
40H to 43H Insertion Accutube with Integral 3-Valve HeadRead more
Series 33T Low Pressure Accutube and Wet Tap Mounting AssembliesRead more