- Reduce costs: If you only need a unit a few times a year, it may just be cheaper to rent it than to buy.
- No capital requests required: Renting is an expense, not a capital investment.
- Speed: Since rental expenses are typically low, they are easily approved than capital requests and you can get the units quicker
- Reduce maintenance and/or downtime: Rental units come already calibrated. No need for you to worry about maintenance expenses or downtime while unit is out. You can rent an instrument while your unit is being repaired, serviced or calibrated
- Inventory control: Rent only what you need, for the time you need it, and avoid carrying excessive inventory.
- Demo: Rent a unit and see if it works for you before you purchase.
meriGauge® Plus Digital Gauge (Rental)Read more
MFC5150 HART® Communicator (Rental)Read more
M400 Single Sensor, Handheld Pressure Transmitter Calibrator / Data Logger (Rental)Read more
PIT5000 Digital Deadweight Tester (Rental)Read more
MFT4000 Multi Function Modular Calibrator / HART® Communicator (Rental)Read more