- Please fill out this form and submit it. We will get in touch with you shortly.
- In order for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number to be issued, you must agree to the repair and calibration estimates.
- Option: Download Service and Repair form here and complete it later, then fax it to us.
Agreement for prices and services
- When you submit this form, you are confirming that you agree to these prices and services.
Purchase Order Number required
- You must include a purchase order number covering the work selected prior to an RMA being issued.
RMA Number required
- Any products returned without an RMA number will not be processed.
Abandoned Material Policy
- Material is classified as abandoned after it has been in our possession for a period of six months with no activity. In such cases, Meriam will notify you, at the last known contact point, that Meriam considers your material abandoned.
- In accordance with our policy, the material will be disposed of within ten business days. Meriam will not replace or provide credit for abandoned materials.
Non-Hazardous Material Certification
- Submitting this form certifies that the equipment being returned with the serial number listed on the form is not known to be contaminated with any hazardous substance.