Meriam Process Technologies, a Scott Fetzer company and wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, is seeking to acquire private companies focused on the manufacture and marketing of flow, calibration and HART communication products for the process control market. We are eager to hear from business owners and executives of North American businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Revenue between $10 million and $100 million
- Demonstrated consistent earning power
- A proven management team that wants to stay involved post-transaction
In accordance with the investment philosophy of our parent company, our approach is unique:
- Unlike most private equity investors, we have no defined holding period for acquisitions; our preference is to work together forever.
- Unlike most strategic buyers, the companies in which we invest will continue to operate independently with their current management team and culture intact.
For more information, please contact:
League Park Advisors LLC
1100 Superior Avenue East, Suite 1650
Cleveland, OH 44114
Wayne Twardokus – Director
League Park has been retained as the financial advisor to Meriam on an exclusive basis. Inquiries directed to other individuals will be disregarded.